So. I’ve decided to give this whole blogging thing a go. Not a clue what I’m doing, so let’s see how it works out…..
- I have Type 1 Diabetes. It’s what I have, NOT who I am.
- I’m on an insulin pump. NO that does NOT mean that I have it worse than others, that it’s a more serious type than other types of Diabetes or that I will die the second I disconnect it!
- I’m cynical
- I’m sarcastic
- Oh, and I’m GRUMPY!!
- All the “kids” are doing it and I feel left out!
- I get GRUMPY about people who make assumptions regarding my condition (Diabetes, not all the others) and I want to gently educate them about the facts (more about these people soon. Much much more…..).
- I want to help other people with Diabetes if I can.
- All my views are my own (God help you if you think the same as me. Get medical help quick!)
- I sometimes work With Animas UK & Ireland. This blog does not represent their views
- I am not selling or recommending any products from any manufactures
- I‘ve probably got other things I should add here and will when I think of them.
- I’m using an Animas Vibe Insulin Pump – Other Pumps are available
- I use an iBGstar Blood Glucose Meter – Other Meters are available
- I’m have Type 1 Diabetes – Other Types are available
- I’m Grumpy – Other emotions are out of the question!!
If you think you may find this entertaining, educational, or informative then please come back to check if I actually write something worth reading.
You can also follow me on Twitter @grumpy_pumper if you want to, or are just desperate to look like you have friends (that’s what I do).